Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, with the lists updating every day. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
This week, the 1 oz Silver Buffalo round and the Morgan Design 1 oz Silver Bar retain their rankings as #1 and #2. Preorders for the new 2013 Chinese Silver Panda pushes the cuddly creatures into their first appearance in Top Ten at 5th place. We have a total of three new silver items and one returning silver item this week, moving the Silver Maple Leaf down six spots on the Gainesville Coins Top Ten for the week ending December 9th:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The Morgan Design “Made in USA” 1 oz Silver Bar, made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1)
- The 2012 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE19) up three slots
- The Sunshine Mint 1 oz Silver Round “Eagle” Pattern, made of 999 pure silver (sku: SU1) new
- The 2013 Chinese Silver Panda 1 oz bullion coin in capsule, made of 999 pure silver (sku: CHSC7) new
- The Johnson Matthey 1 oz Silver Bar, made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars26) new
- $1 Face Value Bag of U.S. 90% Silver Half Dollars (sku: 90-halves) returns to list
- The 2013 Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, made of 1 oz of 9999 pure gold (sku: cagc19) down two slots
- The 2012 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin, made of 9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: casc23) down six slots
- The 2012 American Gold Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 917 pure gold, in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CGE14) down two slots
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number in the search on the site to find any coin mentioned in this article.