Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, with the lists updating every day. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
It’s an all-silver Top Ten this week, as the top gold item slips to #13 and some old favorites return to the list. The 2013 1 oz Silver Pronghorn by the Royal Canadian Mint returns at #4 after a week off, and the Sunshine Mint 1 oz Silver Bar re-appears after a month off the top list. The big mover from last week is the 2012 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf up six slots and celebrating its 5th straight week on the Gainesville Coins Top Ten, for the week ending December 16th:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The Morgan Design “Made in USA” 1 oz Silver Bar, made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1)
- The 2012 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin, made of 9999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: casc23) up six slots
- The 2013 Canadian Silver Pronghorn 1 oz bullion coin, made of 9999 pure silver (sku: casc27) returns to list
- The 2012 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE19) down two slots
- The 1/2 oz “Buffalo” Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds8) returns to list
- Generic 1 oz Silver: Rounds or Ingots (sku: rounds7) new to list
- The 2013 Chinese Silver Panda 1 oz bullion coin in capsule, made of 999 pure silver (sku: CHSC7) down three slots
- The Sunshine Mint 1 oz Silver Bar, made of 999 pure silver (sku: sunshine1oz) new
- $1 Face Value Bag of U.S. 90% Silver Half Dollars (sku: 90-halves) down three slots
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number in the search on the site to find any coin mentioned in this article.