Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, updated on a daily basis. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
Welcome to the first Top Ten of 2013. We have some changes from last week, as various refiners reopen from their holiday breaks. Silver once again dominates the Top Ten, with the top selling gold piece being the pre-orders for the 1/10th oz 2013 American Gold Eagle coin.
Speaking of pre-orders, the pre-order for the the 2013 1 oz American Silver Eagle comes in at #7, while the last of the 2012 Silver Eagles land at #3. The twenty-coin tubes of 2012 Silver Eagles come in at #8,
but are now sold out, as are the monster boxes. EDIT: Tubes of 2012 Silver Eagles are back in stock.
Here is the Gainesville Coins Top Ten for the week ending January 6th:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The 2013 Chinese Silver Panda 1 oz bullion coin in capsule, made of 999 pure silver (sku: CHSC7) up one slot
- The 2012 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE19) down one slot
- The 1 oz Morgan Design Silver Bar (made in USA), made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1) returns to list
- The Sunshine Mint “Eagle” 1 oz Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: SU1) returns to list
- The 1/2 oz “Buffalo” Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds8) down one slot
- The 2013 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure US silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE30) up two slots
- Twenty-Coin Rolls of 2012 American Silver Eagle 1oz Bullion Coin, made of 999 pure US silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE19-ROLL20) new
- $1 Face Value Bag of U.S. 90% Silver Half Dollars (sku: 90-halves) down one slot
- The 2012 Proof-like 1 oz Year of the Dragon Silver Round, made of 999 fine silver (sku: rounds12) new
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number to search on the site for any coin mentioned in this article.