Have you seen Gainesville Coins Bestseller List? We dynamically track the Top Ten, Top 40, and Top 100 items from the previous seven days, updated on a daily basis. Every Monday on the blog, we cover the overall Top Ten gold and silver items according to the previous week’s sales.
The Chinese Lunar New Year is on February 9th, ringing in the Year of the Snake. Roaring out of the pack to the #2 spot last week was the Year of the Snake 1 oz AVP copper round. Another returning item is the $1 face value of American 90% silver half dollars, at #9. Two new items since we started tracking the Top Ten is the 2011 American Silver Eagle at #7, and the Heraeus 1 oz “Rose” silver round, at #8.
Let’s take a look at the tape and see which items made the Gainesville Coins Top Ten for the week ending February 3rd:
- The “New Design” 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds2)
- The 2013 Year of the Snake 1 oz AVP copper round, made of 999 pure copper (sku: rounds16) returns to list
- The 2013 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure US silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition (sku: CSE30) down 1 slot
- The 1 oz Morgan Design Silver Bar (made in USA), made of 999 pure silver (sku: bars1) down 1 slot
- The 2013 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf 1 oz bullion coin in capsule, made of 9999 pure silver (sku: CASC28) down 1 slot
- The 1/2 oz “Buffalo” Silver Round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds8)
- The 2011 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coin, made of 999 pure U.S. silver (sku: CSE11) new to list
- The Heraeus “New York Rose” 1 oz silver round, made of 999 pure silver (sku: rounds10) new to list
- $1 Face Value of U.S. silver half dollars (random series) made of 90% pure silver (two half dollars) (sku: 90-halves) return to list
- Roll of Twenty 2013 American Silver Eagle 1 oz bullion coins, made of 999 pure U.S. silver (sku: CSE30-ROLL20) down 2 slots
Note that the coins on the Top Ten page can and will change over time, but you can use the sku number to search on the site for any coin mentioned in this article.